View Larger Map
We are located at:
464 Cherokee Avenue, Suite 201
Atlanta GA 30312
The studio is in the same building as Dakota Blue (the restaurant) and near Zoo Atlanta. Our entrance in the large, white building is all the way to the right if you are facing the building. We are upstairs in Suite 201.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW TO THE STUDIO?WELCOME!
Here is a little information to get you started:
- Bathrooms are located in the lobby next to the couches.
- Please leave shoes outside of the studio but bring valuables into the office. Please leave ALL belongings in the office and not inside the practice space.
- There are new student forms in the office. These forms help us to know a little about you and what you would like from your practice.
- Please sign in on the sign in sheet and either mark your card or place payment in the metal box next to the sign in sheet. We do all of our money stuff at Nirvana by the honor system, so while we can answer all of your questions about paying, amounts, etc., it is up to you to keep track of correct payment, class cards and unlimited plans.
- Make yourself comfortable, we have water or hot tea available in the kitchen. Please help yourself!
Thank you for choosing Nirvana Yoga for your practice. We look forward to walking the path with you. Om Shanti!
Helpful Tips for Regulars
- Please arrive at the studio a few minutes early to allow yourself time to get settled in. If you are running late to class, no worries, but please be very mindful of others as you enter class. Try not to establish being late as a pattern as this is disruptive to the teacher and other students.
- Some classes fill up very quickly and it may be necessary to lock the door if we are at capacity. For this we apologize but greatly encourage early arrival to ensure a space. (This one applies almost exclusively to the $5 classes.)
- Please, please, please double check to make sure your cell phones are turned off or on silent before entering the studio.
- We provide mats, blocks and blankets. Please bring your own towel or personal mat if desired.
- Give us feedback! We love to hear from you. Let us know how your practice is going.
Nirvana Yoga rents mats for $1 per class.
The rental mats are washed after each use but it is still better to have your own mat if you practice yoga regularly.
Drop In $12
5 class card $55
10 class card $100
1 month unlimited $125
1 year unlimited $1008
Class Cards never expire !
Nirvana Yoga thinks it really stinks to avoid yoga due to financial concerns. In fact, these times are probably when you need yoga the most.
Please call Leigh Anne directly and tell her if you need some financial assistance: 404-420-0999.